Do You Rent Your Car?

liebe911

Do you rent your car ? Have you ever taken a Car for rent when you have had your own ? Would you prefer renting a car. What are the things to be noted when a car is taken for rent.

I have used this service of car renting , and its good when the ocassion demands it, if you are planning for a travel for a distant location then you can opt for a rented car.

darklord

Going on vacation does not necessarily mean you have to travel with your own car, especially if you target far away places. For such situations, plane travel combined with car rental on arrival make the best solution.

carcrazy

One of them that needs to be checked when we rent a car is about the insurance policy the car is in always make sure that the policy covers is renewed and still valid .

Kshk

I haven tried this car renting since i own a car. I don think this one as a good option thou its a usual practice in foreign countries.

darklord

I personally dont like to rent my car which i use since i dont like other people man handling my beauty. so i take that much care when i rent a car.