Do you use the AC a lot ?

Capricheea

I was wondering if you use the air conditioning in your car a lot. I tend to always turn mine on, although I know it's not a great idea. Do you use yours all the time too?

Paul

Yes I do!! Mainly because of the road noise. AC and windows rolled up is much nicer than the 4/60 method. This time of year though, it's about half and half. I'll be glad when cooler weather is here and we don't have to use the AC at all.

vroombaby

Yes I do and I am willing to pay the price for it. We live in a very humid area and it is not worth rolling down the windows until I know for a fact that it is about 60 outside and not a chance of rain in the sky.

bobc

I use it all the time. I even use it with the windows down. I just like the cool air blowing on me. At times when I am really tired the A/C air keeps me awake.

smash

I use my air conditioner all the time too. I know its a waste of gas but I still use it. I like the air circulation in the car. I would be in trouble if it stopped working.

FenderBender

No, I really don't like to use it because I have bad sinus issues. For some reason having all that cold air blowing on my face aggravates it and makes me sick. I much prefer having the fresh air blowing in my face.

Jerry

Yeah i also use the AC a lot because of the dusty environments and a lot of traffic on the roads so AC keeps you and you feel better with this.But enough use is not good for it.