Do you use those reusable grocery bags when you shop?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
The ones that cost around a dollar? Do you prefer them over the regular bags?

Racer220

I have seen people using those and thought about using them myself. You know what, I am going to purchase some soon. I hope more people jump on the bandwagon!

Mustang37

I use the grocery bags that I take myself. They are cloth bags, better for the environment. I sometimes use plastic bags too, I always make sure I use them at home too in the small garbage cans. So I'm recycling them.

Fanbelt

Yes, when shopping groceries I usually bring my own bag to carry the stuffs I purchase. I can do great things to help the environment, so at least I have tried to do my part though it's just a simple thing.

Weezer

Well I have some of the bags, but every time I go to the grocery, I forget to bring them inside. Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? I do take them in some time though, when I remember. I do recycle the plastic ones too. I use them in a small trashcan and I also use them when I scoop out the cat's litterbox every day.

Robert

My family and I use both bags. We have only a few of the reusable ones. One store that we shop in, we grab boxes that they have so we don't have to use a box at all.