Dog Lovers

racergrl

Detailing can become a big deal when you ride with your dog in your car like I do. Are there any special seat covers that are easy to remove pet hair from or anything like that so I don't find myself needing an interior detail each month?

chillen

I have never really thought that much about this as we use a towel to toss down and use a doggie seat belt. Very seldom is the dog in the car but I would much rather he ride there than in the back of the truck like I see some people do. No offense, but what would happen to your pooch if the truck flipped, for some reason I always worry about that.

RedHot

I don't have any pets but if I were you, I'd put on seat covers pronto. Use something slick or denim ones if you can find them. The microfibre ones are going to collect hair like crazy. I don't think I'd want an animal in my Mustang-no offense.

racergrl

We usually take him for rides in our Toyota Tacoma, and he either rides in the passenger seat if it's empty or in the back of the cab, but never in the bed of the truck. Luckily he's not a slobbery dog, or I don't think I'd ever let him in any vehicle!