Drama!

smash

Why does there always seem to have to be drama around me? It's like things go great for months and then bang - slammed into the middle of it again! Is this normal? I think I need a vacation away from my normal life!

bobc

Sounds like you could use a vacation. I think we all experience drama but as adults we can try to rid drama from our lives. Can you get rid of the people that are causing the drama?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have learned to sit back and laugh at it. Almost like watching a movie anymore. More then likely that is the wrong attitude, and does not help, but it is less stressful for me.

vroombaby

I have had random weeks like that, earlier this year I had three weeks of pure mess that I would not wish on anyone. I try to chuckle but that is only after I get through the madness of it.

smash

Believe me I am trying to laugh it off. It is getting better but come on! I feel like I'm in high school all over again. It makes me sick to my stomach. I'm trying not to worry or think about all the drama but it does get to you.

FenderBender

I wouldn't say my week has been drama filled but it does seem that everything happened at once. Sunday my aunt was admitted to the critical care unit at the hospital for a bleeding ulcer and a punctured lung and my fuel pump went out on my truck. So it has been eventful anyway.