Driving In Bad Weather

Wildman

Currently, it's sleeting outside and I've been sitting in a nice warm house. Tomorrow though, I've got to go to the doctor and I do not look forward to driving on snow/ice/sleet. I wouldn't mind so much, but a lot of people are crazy when they get on bad streets.

sweetlhs

So true Wildman! It's usually not you but the other guy that causes the problems. Hopefully the roads will be passable for you tomorrow and you'll have no trouble getting to your appointment.

vroombaby

Some people are crazy during normal weather, it just gets worse when you have to add road conditions to the mix but it is sadly something we always have to deal with. We have been lucky so far but I have a feeling the worst is yet to come, stay safe!

We haven't had any ice, sleet, or snow here yet. However, we usually don't see the really bad weather until January or February. Hope it's not too rough out there, Wildman!

S

simmi

Yeah some people are too decent to take any risk with weather, when they are said for bed rest.

kumkum

Some people love to enjoy their life by living on the edge of it. They do not care whether it is a bad weather or anything else.

Jerry

Yeah i agree with your all opinions and i am also say it that some people are too crazy to enjoy the bad weather and no care of their live but its a wrong enjoy,people should care of it.:smile: