Electric cars make a comeback

redwing

It has been announced that some of the new electric cars can get between 100-250 miles per charge making the interest in electric cars kindle. It is projected that this new change will cause thousands and thousands of electric cars to hit the market and the road.

tuner

How exciting! I really like the idea of having an electric car, though it obviously hasn't been a practical idea for people who travel long and far with their vehicles. I think incentives like premier parking spaces for electric cars will help spur interest!

beniebear

I would buy an electric car if it could go about 150 miles on a trip. I will be looking forward to seeing how much one like that is going to cost. I remember when they were 40 miles per trip and that would barley get me to work.

redwing

I have not seen any details on what these are going to cost. I believe they are going to hit the roads in Europe before they hit the roads here. We will hear more about it then.

rolling

Yes, here in the UK the government is giving incentives to people who drive greener cars like electric cars. They are becoming popular already. They are still a tad more expensive and there are only a few charging stations at the moment although plans are on the way to build more in preparation for the e-cars era.

hotrod

I agree I would buy an electric car if it could go over 100 miles. I drive a lot and the current models won't work for me.