Emissions testing

Dodge Doll

I know this exists in CA, and in one or two parts of Canada... and it's apparently a great way to help Mother Nature and cut green house gasses.

What's your take on tail pipe and emissions testing?

Leslie

I believe NY does it also. I'm sure that pollution is a problem, but I also believe that CO2, for instance, is not an issue, since plant life THRIVES on it. We get our oxygen from plants that use our CO2 - it's a symbiotic relationship. :)

KC23

Every state I have ever lived in has done emission testing. I didn't know some states did not do them. I think it's a good idea for a lot of reasons.

vroombaby

I am somewhat amazed at how different the states are when you compare them. Moving from the east to the west coast and then back again I was shocked at some of the stuff people could get away with!!

Lizzie

In my state they do the emission testing, and I am glad they do. It makes me good to know that at least my car is low in the limits of them. I know I need a car, but I don't want to kill the planet faster.

Fanbelt

I am all for the emission testing. The earth needs it, Mother Nature needs it, but it's us who need it for our own health and wealth the most.