Engine Oil

When it comes to engine oil, you have several choices. There's non-synthetic, synthetic blend, and then there's fully synthetic, with price increasing in that order. Which do you buy? Do you believe the hype about fully synthetic motor oil?

Paul

Non-synthetic is what is normally used for most vehicles. Synthetic blend or fully synthetic is almost a requirement in high performance cars. It's really a matter of preference. If you have a high performance engine, do consider the synthetic. The car will perform better.

Paul - Is non-synthetic what you use in your own vehicle? That's what I used to use, but after researching into it a bit, I decided to switch up to the synthetic blend, and eventually to fully synthetic oil.

S

simmi

Synthetic oil is a lubricant consisting of chemical compounds that are artificially made
Non synthetic 5W-30 is best one.

S

simonjames

Most engine wear happens directly after a freezing start, so it's important to have oil that is slim sufficient to circulate effortlessly -- particularly at freezing temperatures. So keep in mind these thing time of purchase oil.

Jerry

All engine oils are a like but purity of it is its quality,i would prefer Castrol which is best for our vehicle.I used it from many year and my engine fits with it,none any type of leakage or any other fault.I like it from my personal experience to use it.