Failed brakes

Rodney

Well, my quad and I went for a heck of ride the other day when my brakes failed on a very steep mountain. It started rolling backward, hit a rut, and took air. I somehow managed to hang on to that baby for a full back flip! :peace!: After that, I jumped off and it kept going. Believe it or not, it's fine! A little brake fluid for the quad and some Aleve for me and we're both back to normal.

Marcus

Oh, man, that does sound like one heck of a ride! You're darn lucky you didn't get hurt. Secondary to that, you're lucky the four wheeler didn't get hurt. Hopefully there won't be a next time, but if there is, try to get off before the thing goes over on you!

Hotrod25

You did a back flip while holding onto the handle bars and the quad landed on it's wheels? Wow, sounds like a stunt from a movie. Glad you didn't get thrown off or hurt.

Rodney

You did a back flip while holding onto the handle bars and the quad landed on it's wheels? Wow, sounds like a stunt from a movie. Glad you didn't get thrown off or hurt.
I know, right? That's what the guys on the job site who watched it happen said. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. I was lucky it landed on its wheels, but I was also lucky that after I got off and it continued to flip a few more times, it kept on landing on its wheels. There was no damage to it whatsoever.

FenderBender

Wow, it sounds like you really lucked out! I am glad that you weren't seriously hurt because it could have ended far differently. I would have been totally freaked out.