Fall is in the air!

MarieLynn

It is such a nice change from some of the hot weather we have been having. Although the hot days haven't gone away entirely, we are now having some cool mornings and evenings. :smile:

FenderBender

We haven't had very warm days in about a week. I think the highest we have gotten is 65. I like it but I would love to be in the 70s instead. I am not looking forward to the cold winter days that will be here before we know it.

leadfoot

We're supposed to be down in the 40's by Tuesday morning. It sure will feel good after the summer we've had. I'm really not looking forward to snow and freezing temperatures though.

sweetlhs

Cooler weather is always nice after a super hot summer. I try and start my car a few minutes before I leave for work every morning just to let it warm up. I think it helps the engine don't you?

smash

It is very cool here (fall weather). I usually don't mind it but I am sick and can't get warm today. The nights are getting too cool already. 2 days ago it was only 36 degrees in the morning.

vroombaby

It is a good change but I have to say that getting out the door today was very hard. I always need a good week to get the cool weather down pat. Today by the time I had dropped the kids off my hands were still freezing by the time I got into the office.