Family under the weather

Hotrod25

My kids are sick! They have awful colds - stuffed up nose, sore throat, can't breathe and achy muscles. Poor kiddos! I think I will let them stay home tomorrow for more rest.

Vroom Vroom

I think something is going around. I know of quite a few people who have had the same thing your kids have had. Here, I've been battling an ear infection the last couple of days. Being sick is NOT fun at all.

harleydoll

We have a few sick folks around here as well. The In-Laws just got over Pneumonia and a few of our friends had some pretty nasty colds. I hope no one brings it over to my house!

vroombaby

That is how my buddy feels, he just had his first child in Feb. and between him, his fiance and her daughter they are all dragging around. I am just thankful they live in another state as it would be killer for me to get sick right now with the house remodel just about to start. Hope everyone gets better quick!!

Hotrod25

Glad that we don't have pnuemonia, just colds. I'm keeping an eye on them to make sure the colds don't turn into infections. Seems to be the "season" here, a lot of kids are out sick from school.