Fatalities

sweetlhs

Our newspaper headlines today related 2 fatalities from a motorcycle accident yesterday. High speed, rain slick roads and lack of experience contributed to the accident. I am just not a motorcycle fan. Nothing between me and the road.

j.parks

I've always been afraid of motorcycles myself. I hate to hear of accidents like this but they happen often. I know that most are careful while driving them but there are some that aren't.

MarieLynn

I know there are a lot of responsible motorcycle drivers out there but I have sure seen a lot that were just crazy. I see why some have accidents, they seem to think they can get away with more then they think they can.

leadfoot

My brother was a motorcycle nut. Notice I said "was." He was a very responsible and safe driver and had some nice bikes. After he plowed out a couple of ditches, he is no longer a motorcycle nut.

Hotrod25

My dad is a very responsible driver and some idiot hot headed kid in a truck wasn't. He slammed into my dads bike. Luckily my parents survived! Motorcycles are dangerous because they don't have protection for the people on them.

RoseRed

Motorcycles scare me too. I once saw a motorcycle accident; the rider was just lying in the road. He was conscious, at least, but it was still scary to see. When I was a kid, one of my friend's dads died riding a motorcycle so I became wary of motorcycles pretty early.

Ergal

You can be as responsible as you can, accidents happen and they are the fault of other drivers. I'm a big bike fan but I prefer to drive the car most of the time.