Favored For Super Bowl.

Geared

Right now the Denver Bronco's are favored to go to and win the Super Bowl. Do you think that as the regular season ends and the post season takes shape that this prediction will change?

Hotrod25

Yes! I highly doubt that the Denver Broncos will make it to the big game. Peyton is good but I highly doubt he will be able to take them all the way. I don't know who is going to make it.

Opal

Well they sure are still in the running after stomping all over Kansas yesterday. I didn't care for Manning until I watched him perform. I really think they have a chance. The next couple of weeks will tell the tale.

smash

No way! Manning always chokes - or at least he chokes 95% of the time when it comes to big games. I'm going with the Bengals this year. Something about them is telling me to pick them. For the NFC my choice is the Redskins.

Opal

You gotta be kidding me! You think the number 4 and the number 6 seed are gonna make it to the super bowl? Yeah, right!

Hotrod25

The Bengals are out. I remember when the Steelers were the sixth seed team and they won the Superbowl! Not sure why Opal thinks it is so far fetched for a fourth and sixth seed team to go. Once the playoffs start it is a brand new season.

Opal

Hotrod25, there's never been a 4 and 6 in the superbowl and it's not gonna happen this year either. Both sixes are gone. We'll see what happens today.

smash

Before both sixth seed teams were out there was a chance. I remember that year HotRod - when the Steelers went from the sixth seed to winning it all. It was in Detroit. Jerome Bettis played his last game in Detroit and we won.