Favorite car color?

Vroom Vroom

I've been noticing a lot of white vehicles lately. White is my least favorite color for a car. I prefer red or black. I was wondering what other people consider their favorite color for a car?

harleydoll

White definitely seems to be the most popular color I see as well. My favorite color for a car is cobalt blue or charcoal. There are some cars that look good red, but not all.

UGoGirl

If I could buy a car in brown I would. Every once in awhile I see a brown car, but not very often. I also like blue cars, which are much more prevalent.

FenderBender

I prefer a blue vehicle but right now I am driving a pewter colored vehicle. I tend to pick my cars less on color and more on the features they have and condition they are in though.

MaximumSpeed

I like dark green for a car, but my current vehicles are white and maroon. Unfortunately, I don't usually have a choice for color, since price and condition are more important.

Hotrod25

My favorite color for a car is canary yellow. I've always wanted a canary yellow Ford Mustang. I've never owned a yellow car but I love the look. I have only seen a couple of brown colors ever. They are sharp looking too.

keith217

I really like the black color, but its so hard to keep clean. I like white too because it looks clean and is easy to clean :mmph: Less maintence and car washes for me haha

kumkum

I love brown color. But this color car rarely runs on the road. Brown color car looks dashing. If I have my own car in future then I make it purely brown including seat cover and other accessories. :shocked:

Last edited:

SABL

Administrator
I've had about every color in 45yrs of driving. Any color will do....as long as I have enough sheet metal to hold paint.

wendyjames2

Your car color speaks much about you. Here's some facts on the most popular
car color in 2013:

color: white
Popularity: Used by 21 percent of population.

Driver indications: Fairly confident, slightly moody, resilient/bordering-on-unbreakable (the sheer number of car washings alone!)

Jerry

Well,i like your choices but i think as an professional,i am a mechanic and full interested in wheels and vehicles so i believe that the company made the awesome colors of the cars so the company think for the million of people choice so every company made color i like especially White and Brown.