Favorite car movie

Taylor

We were batting around movie titles over the holidays with some of the different generations in our family. The subject came around to all-time favorite movies featuring cars. Of course, movies like "Cars," "Christine" and "Back to the Future" came up. What other movies rank up there in your memories of automobiles?

FenderBender

I like action movies so the Fast & the Furious franchise and Gone in 60 Seconds come to mind. I like fast cars and those two movies are full of them.

Paul

Both "Christine" and "Back to the Future" are on my list of favorites. "Cars" is good but more for the kids. "Christine" is suspenseful and has a plot. I think I'll go find that one for tonight now that you mention it.

Donnie

Movies with cars

Don't forget "American Graffiti" and "Smokey and the Bandit." I remember the first time I ever saw Suzanne Somers in that Thunderbird. I can't believe she's now a genuine senior citizen.

Hotrod25

Fast and Furious would be my all time favorite! I loved Herbie too! Christine gave me the creeps! I had a hard time watching the whole movie.