Fess up!

vroombaby

Okay who has the messy car right now? I admit we do since its been a crazy weather pattern of evil lately, rain and odd fallen leaves. Right now both of our vehicles look like they have been put through the ringer. This weekend each "baby" is getting a clean up, full haul too!

striker

My car isn't too bad. Luckily we have a carport; the rain and bad weather doesn't affect it too much. The inside is a much different story.

FenderBender

My car is horrible right now between weather and self sabotage. I usually clean my car out every week but I was so busy this week that I ended up making such a mess of it and not getting it picked up at all.

Naptime

My car seems to always be a mess between all the kids stuff and my stuff. We just always have a bunch of things in there and are constantly moving them around so that we can make room for everyone in there.

Hotrod25

My car is not too bad right now. I bought some ArmorAll wipes and have been using them. I love how clean the car looks. Shiny too! I do need to take it to the car wash though.

MaximumSpeed

If I had seen this two days ago, I would have had to admit that the inside of mine was messy, but it got cleaned up on Saturday, so it isn't too bad now.

vroombaby

I still need to clean mine out, we ended up getting more rain that anyone expected and its left just about all vehicles in ruins. Even my bosses car is toasted and he is a neat freak!

Vroom Vroom

Inside or outside? I actually have the inside under control at the moment, but the outside is a mess. Usually, it is the other way around!

UGoGirl

It was a mess from winter until just recently. We had one nice day last week, and first on the list was to square away the vehicle.