First snow

FenderBender

We had our first big snow storm last week and as usual people were driving like idiots. It is like they have never seen snow before. Either they were crawling along or flying. I can't wait until they get their winter driving skills together.

Guy

We had 7 inches at the beginning of November where I live. It was that very wet kind of snow. Lots of people were caught short and didn't have their snow tires on yet.

AWOL

People never get their winter driving skills down where I live, which is crazy since we get a decent amount of snow! I guess I got spoiled growing up in Lake Placid, NY, where we had snow from October to April. People knew how to drive in snow because we would get lake effect snow bands that would dump a foot at a time.

Lamboguy

I was talking to my mother that lives in Michigan and she was talking about the snow too. Sometimes I do miss it, but right now it's very nice where I'm at and I don't have to scrape ice off my window in the freezing cold before I go to work so I have a smile on my face.

SpeedyG

I am lucky it doesn't snow where I live. I have seen videos of people sliding all over the place trying to drive in the snow and ice.

FenderBender

I wish I lived somewhere where it didn't snow! I am already tired of scraping my windows at 6 am when I have to go to work.

Hotrod25

Same here... people drive all crazy and way too fast for the snowy conditions. I don't think some of these people ever get better with their skills. Some people are just idiot drivers.