Football season is almost here!

FenderBender

September 1st marks the first day of the college football season and I can't wait! I watch Notre Dame and I never miss a game. Their first game this year is being played in Ireland against Navy. What a way to kick off the 2012 season!

Hotrod25

Not much of a college fan but I love the NFL. Steelers fan here! Been playing preseason games but that is it so far. I love fall and football.

Calvin

We have a nephew who is a junior and plays for one of the major universities. He's got a couple of big games coming up, and we're headed up to see him play against UNC-Chapel Hill in a few weeks.

smash

I love football ~ both college and NFL. I'm a Syracuse fan at the college level and a Steelers fan for the NFL. I also cheer for the Bills when they are not playing for a team I like.

bobc

I love football too! I am so excited that the NFL is back! First full day today. I am a Steelers fan - we play tonight! Peyton Manning's first game back tonight too. Hope Troy knocks him around!

Calvin

Football

The nephew's team won their game by one point. The weather was awful, the stadium was evacuated, and the game started late. After all was said and done, they squeaked by and all is well.