Ford's ****-my-ride plan

jason

Administrator
Staff member
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Mustang buyers will soon be able to get flames on their fenders right from the dealer, no fancy artistic skills needed.
Ford Motor Co. is bringing out a line of custom vinyl graphics car buyers can order to give their car or truck the appearance of a custom paint job without the paint.

The carmaker originally launched the Web site, fordcustomgraphics.com, back in November, but it only offered graphics for the Fiesta subcompact car which goes on sale in a few weeks.
The site will soon begin offering graphics for the Ford Mustang and the F-150 truck, both popular vehicles which are commonly customized by owners, Ford announced Wednesday.
"You click on your vehicle and its exterior color, select the graphics you like, and the Web site will show you exactly how the designs will look on your car or truck," said Jim Abraham, Ford's licensed accessories manager, in a company announcement.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/06/02/autos/ford_graphics/index.htm?cnn=yes&hpt=T3

Mustang37

That is pretty cool but I'm not a graphics kind of girl. I like the car just painted 1 color. I want a Yellow mustang, no flames on it. Ok maybe a Steelers emblem or something like that!