Gas Sites

Does anyone use those gas price websites (such as GasBuddy) to keep track of the lowest rates in your area? Or is it not worth your time when we are talking pennies here?

CharlieBrown

I do driveaways on the side, so it's always important for me to know where the cheapest gas is. When I stop somewhere for gas (or food), I'm always busy looking for the next cheapest gas on down the road.

Tony

I use GasBuddy whenever I'm planning a trip so I know where the least expensive gasoline is. May seem like saving pennies at the time but pennies do add up.

vroombaby

I have seen a few and sometimes I check before we head out but many times they are not updated or they are updating too quick. By the time we get there the price could have already changed.

Hotrod25

Nope, I use my Shoppers card so I get the cheapest gas already in my area. I'm not going to drive out of my way to get gas for a couple cents cheaper. I guess if I was driving a lot then I might.

Luanne

I haven't used them, but my brother does. Evidently there's a lot of money to be saved there. We went on a trip recently and drove two different cars. He advised me to fill up before I left the state and got back into our state. I didn't realize the state below me has such lower gasoline prices. I could really tell it when I filled up.

Big Al

When I'm taking a long road trip, I check for the lowest prices but the gas stations have to be close to the freeway otherwise it's not worth it. I'm not driving into some city I don't know trying to find cheap gas.

cartalk

It seems like too much hassle if you ask me, although if I notice a clear difference (say ten cents) between one location and another, I'll shoot for the cheaper one.