Gas station doesn't sell WHAT?

Dodge Doll

I can't believe this, but so help me it's true!

The local fuelling up spot doesn't sell tranny fluid. It has a full-out convenience store, name your junk food, but a GAS station that doesn't sell automotive-related products?

Yer kidding me? :mmph:

MaximumSpeed

That's crazy! You'd think at LEAST they would carry the necessary fluids that are fairly universal (like oil, brake fluid, and transmission fluid), even if nothing else!

Chevy_Lover

It doesn't surprise me one bit. It seems that gas stations either have a convenience store or nothing at all. The place where I refuel I wouldn't even get down from my car. It also seems that they have people that know absolutely nothing about cars either. I miss the days in which they would offer to check your oil even before you thought of it.

DNADriver

It also doesn't surprise me. It seems that there is a big push towards general stores, and it really doesn't make sense at all. A gas station is the first place I would go for that kind of thing.

Guy

I guess the new paradigm is convenience stores that happen to sell gas, not gas stations that happen to sell convenience items?