Got a new one!

vroombaby

Well its not exactly new, but it is new to us. Last weekend we decided it was well worth it to trade in the truck and we ended up with a Dodge Journey. It does amazing compared to truck and I think its called an auto-manual transmission? Either way its great and I kind of wish we had gotten it sooner with as much driving as we do.

Spokane

An auto manual? That's a new one on me. Maybe they crossed it over for better performance. I know they look nice. Better looking then a lot of new vehicles you see coming out.

vroombaby

So far we are really loving it and I have to say after a new pair of tires it was a good thing to invest in. The savings in gas alone are just phenomenal, I kind of wish we had done this sooner!

Hotrod25

What is an auto manual vehicle? I don't get it. It is cool that you bought a new vehicle. My cousin has a Journey and loves it. It is very roomy and she has 4 kids.

Marcus

Nice looking vehicle! Good for you! What kind of miles per gallon are you getting with it? Best wishes for happy and safe travels with it! :)