Hate the defrost

vroombaby

I mean I love that it works, I have an amazing system and it is warm within minutes. The problem is that there is no rear defroster so I have to have the front on full blast before the back is cleared in the mornings. Today I almost broke out a sweat before I got into work.

FenderBender

Wow, that stinks. I have an SUV so I have a rear defroster. I would have to run my car for an hour to defrost the back if I didn't have rear defrost. I guess the only other option for you is to scrape the windows in the morning.

Opal

Is there any way you could lay something across your back window before you go in at night? That may help prevent the frost from forming on the glass and then you wouldn't have to burn up in the mornings trying to get it defrosted. I would have to try it anyway.

Hotrod25

What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't think I have ever owned one with a rear defrost. That would stink. It would take quite a while to scrape it without some kind of heat on it.

Taylor

We have a defrost that works, but sometimes the particular kind of fog or weather we're having is difficult to figure out. Don't you just hate it when it gets so foggy inside or out that you can't even see? That's when we have to pull over to figure out which combination of controls will get the job done.