Hayride!!

Hotrod25

We had a hayride yesterday! It took about 40 minutes and was a ton of fun. We had about 25 people on the wagon. My daughter decorated the wagon with ribbons and balloons. All the cars that passed us or drove by us honked and waved. Of course we were in the country. It was a lot of fun. Anyone been on a hayride lately? My hubby was in his glory driving the tractor.

FenderBender

I have not been on a hayride in quite awhile. I remember when I was younger my dad would hook up the wagon to the tractor and fill it with hay for trick or treating. We obviously lived in the country too.

smash

Sounds like a lot of fun. It's been years since I was on a hayride too. We used to take the kids to a Halloween party and there was always a hayride. Good times! Maybe I'll talk the kids into going on another one this year.

Hotrod25

It was so much fun. I would love to do it again with just adults too. I think we are going to go on a haunted hayride in October. Anyone been on one of those?

RoseRed

This takes me back. I haven't been on a hayride since I was a kid. It would be a lot of fun to go and I bet my kids would enjoy it when they get a bit older.