Heated Seats

sweetlhs

I have heated seats in my Dodge. Although I don't use them much, it sure is nice in the winter time to get all nice and toasty on the way to work. How do you like heated seats?

MarieLynn

Well I don't have them but I think that if I did I would really like them in the winter time. I wonder if they make them that get cool also?

sweetlhs

That would really be nice MarieLynn. To get into a super hot car in the summer time and have cool seats that stayed cool? Surely that could be accomplished by some of these car manufacturers. Surely!

leadfoot

Heated seats are wonderful, especially on those super cold mornings when you must get out and go to work. I try to start my car at least 5 minutes before I leave in order for it to warm up and I turn the seats on when I start the car. Toasty and nice when I get in.

smash

I don't have them but I would love them. My friend has them and I think they are amazing! We take a shopping trip in November and they are always on. Her heater goes all the from your butt to your muddle back!

Hotrod25

I love heated seats! I turn them on in the morning and they warm my butt right up. I wonder who invented the heated seats! I will never buy another vehicle without them.