heya

ginger

I am a single woman these days so I have to care for my car myself. Figure I ought to make some friends who know about cars. I plan to start doing some of the work on my honda myself. The basics like oil changes and spark plugs and what ever else I am supposed to be doing. :smile:

highbeam

Hey girl. Do they call you that because of your hair color? :)

I like hondas myself. Right now I have a minivan and before this I had my trusty old honda civic.

ginger

hello back to you!

Hey, yes ginger is the colour of my hair! So yes I am very determined about things and most recently about being an auto savvy chick!

Alan

Hi Ginger! Nice to see some ladies on this forum. Usually, you will only find men coming on and talking about their cars. I'm Alan & it's nice to meet you. :)

ginger

nice to meet you too

I was hopping that I would be welcome here and I feel very welcome. I didn't want to ruin the guy club or anything. Hehe. I wanna learn to talk about cars like the guys. I think that would be pretty cool.

highbeam

I was hopping that I would be welcome here and I feel very welcome. I didn't want to ruin the guy club or anything. Hehe. I wanna learn to talk about cars like the guys. I think that would be pretty cool.
Exactly! I grew up as a tomboy amongst brothers and I tell ya...there is not a car that is popular on the market that I have not read up on. Cars are not just for boys ya know..... :peace!:

ginger

Girl Power

I hear ya! I was a tomboy for a good while then took a break to try out the girly girl thing. But it is far more practice to know how to work on your car then know what the latest news in on Gucci handbags. Haha.

Slowpoke

Heya ginger! My wife is a ginger too! Do you have Irish roots like her? What about the infamous irish temper? Oi! Very notorious indeed!