Honda CRV

Auto_Clueless

I am thinking about getting a Honda CRV. Is this a reliable car? How efficient is it? Is this a gas guzzler? It will be my first time buying a Honda.

Road_Runner

I have never bought of a Honda either. However, I am told that they are pretty reliable and fuel efficient considering they are a crossover.

TBird65

Love a CRV

CRVs are great cars, but it really all depends on the condition you are getting it in. Even if it is ragged out, there is so much potential with Hondas (especally CRVs).

Is this a reliable car?
yes

How efficient is it?
very

Is this a gas guzzler?
nope

ChevyColorado

My friend used to have a CRV. He had it all decked out and souped up, SUPER FAST! Very nice car, small though, but if you don't mind that, go for it.

Eugene

A number of years ago Consumer Reports rated the Honda CRV as one of the most unsafe vehicles on the road. Maybe things have changed. I think April is CR's car issue. Maybe you should check it out.

I am using this it is a great car when it comes to the performance but the main problem i faced is with a/c suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:

CharlieBrown

The CR-V is a great little SUV. It's reliable, durable, affordable and usually pretty good on gas. In fact, Hondas are one of the most reliable cars on the road, which is why Hondas are all I drive. I've always wanted a CR-V.