House smells like Lysol!

smash

I'm spraying Lysol everywhere today! My house smells awful (I hate the smell). I need to get rid of the sick germs though. Seems whatever it is that I had everyone has now. It's going from one family member to the next.

Last edited:

FenderBender

I don't care for the smell of Lysol spray either but you have to do what you have to do to get rid of the germs. Thankfully, we don't have anything going around in my house right now.

sweetlhs

I agree you must get rid of those germs and I don't mind the smell of Lysol. Another alternative is to use a mild clorox water and wipe everything down. However, I prefer Lysol spray over the clorox smell. I hope you are all on the road to recovery by now.

smash

I have been using Clorox on the counters but I'm spraying Lysol on the furniture. I don't want to spray bleach on the furniture (its new and I'm afraid it would leave white spots). We are slowly coming around.

vroombaby

Lysol has been around forever and after all of this time you would think they could break out new fragrances from time to time. Nothing fancy but something better than the same boring one they have. Our town has been hit hard with the flu bug, I am still hoping to not catch it!

smash

I agree! Lysol should come out with a better scent! Then again I am not sure I would buy it. I still buy original bleach and not the other scents. It looks like all the Lysol and bleach did the trick! The flu is gone!

Flipit

Lately I've been using orange cleaner on all my kitchen surfaces. I do use Clorox, too, but the next day I like going over them with a better smelling spray. I agree. Lysol smells terrible.