How do you sleep?

vroombaby

I know that sleeping on your back is the best of all positions but I can not train myself to do it. Do they make special pillows to keep you from turning over to your side or stomach?

Naptime

I don't think that they make a pillow to keep you from turning over but they do make pillows especially for side and stomach sleepers. I don't think any position is better than another though as long as whatever position you sleep in is comfortable and allows you a good night's rest.

RoseRed

I never heard that sleeping on your back is better than side or stomach sleeping. I used to be a stomach sleeper but now I sleep on my side. Whenever I sleep on my back, I wake up with a sore neck.

vroombaby

See that is what is weird to me, they make the special pillows for infants, why not adults? The kink in my neck is finally gone but I might thank that to the minister that read ended me last week.

Otto Von

I can never sleep in just one position. Before falling completely asleep, I will normally flip over multiple times. Usually, I end up sleeping on one of my sides. If you ask me, the special "side sleeper" pillows do nothing for me. All pillows work the same for me!

smash

I always start on my back and then end on my right side. My hip hurts a lot at times and I am sure its because I always sleep that way. I have never been a stomach sleeper. They do have those body pillows, maybe you can try those.

vroombaby

So far I have been working on falling asleep on my side, they say it is the second best position and it has been working. Last night however I was up until after two coughing my head off, the main cold might be gone but the cough sure isn't.