How long is your commute?

07Silverado

How long is your daily commute?

For me it varies depending on where I am working. This week I am only two miles from home. The next job is 25 miles away, so that will be my commute next week.

MaximumSpeed

I'm self-employed, so my commute - isn't! Although, I do sometimes do work at other businesses, so there's a little bit of a drive then.

RoadWarrior

I'm self employed as well, so most of my work is done from home. However, there was a time when I had a 60 mile, one way commute with a large city right smack dab in the middle. Talk about burnout!

Marvin

My commute is 8 miles. It takes me twenty minutes from the time I get in the car to the time I'm in the building and at work. I've had worse, and I'm really spoiled now.

Sweet16

When my mom lets me drive to school, it's only like 5 miles from home, so it isn't very far, and it's all back roads, too. She doesn't like me driving home, yet, though because it's so busy.

oscar

Right now I'm going about 17 miles one way. It's not too bad, but with the gas prices I'd prefer to be a little closer. The traffic turns it into a 45 minute drive, which of course burns more gas.