How much does a brand new motorcycle cost?

coup

How much does it cost to buy a brand new motorcycle? I ask because my friends got one (I don't know what kind yet). I am just curious as to how much they may have spent.

chillen

What type of motorcycle are you looking for? How new do you want it? Are there any specifics that you have to have for it? Most times you can get a reasonably priced one used but it all comes down to what you want to pay on it. Do you have a budget?

Hotrod25

New bikes can be $10K up to much more. It just depends on what brand and what the bike is. My pop just bought a new Harley and it was $18,000 plus (he wouldn't tell me exact). I hope when I'm his age I'm still riding!

Smooth

It really depends on the type of motorcycle you are looking for. There are cheap bikes costing $4,000 or maybe less and then there are Harleys that have a base MSRP of $25,000 or more.

philio

Yeah, when you shop for a brand new bike you want to do a lot of research. Otherwise you might find that you are spending a lot more money and losing a lot of convenience that you would have with a car.