Hydraulics and low riders

Donald

It's probably not something I'll ever do, but I have to admit it's cool to see a low rider bouncing with its hydraulics. Has anyone here had a car with a hydraulics system? How much would it cost to customize a car like that?

Lamboguy

Personally, I've only seen one car with hydrolics bouncing in real life. I watched because I had only seen it on tv or in movies, but it's not something I'd be into for myself. I think it's silly and a waste of money, but to some, maybe it makes them feel cool. I can't imagine it's cheap to make your car jump in the air.

MaximumSpeed

I haven't seen the hydraulics, but I definitely wouldn't want a low rider because it would annoy me to be always worried about scraping.

Donald

I also probably would never get a low rider due to the scraping. I think it would be pretty fun to work the hydraulics though. For me it wouldn't be about looking cool, I just think it would be funny to me. I can picture laughing at myself for the silliness of it. Just imagine it, you're bouncing up in down in your car! :high5:

vroombaby

After the pains my joints already have at this age I will pass. Something like that while it may be fun, is also something that could send me right back into the hospital.

Smooth

Although they look cool sometimes I would never put that much into my car, unless of course I become a millionaire and need to find ways to blow my money.

DMan

My son put a lowering kit on his Hinda. It looked pretty cool especially since he also had a light kit installed, but it was a pain on even the slightest bit of uneven surface.

PEZluvr

I would rather have it lifted, if it were me. I love the trucks that sit way up in the air, even if it does mean having to climb up into them!

Alexus

I'd rather just see it, and not actually have one. I don't think I am intersted in putting that type of money into a vehicle just for looks.