I already bought it

vroombaby

I swear I am not a bad driver but I have had bad luck with my current car. It has been hit twice at the market (one hit and run, one with a buggy), hit on the back quarter panel during a blind spot I tried to creep out of and now the recent fender bender.

Does anyone else feel like they have already bought their car due to bad luck? The funny part is that this is the most reliable car I have ever had, it was purchased when it was three months old and before this the only thing I had on my record was a speeding ticket in my early 20's. :sing:

FenderBender

My truck has probably been hit over 10 times in the last 2 years. I am starting to think it has a magnet in it. I got rear ended twice in one month over the summer. It was crazy. I am on my 3rd back bumper in 5 years.

Flipit

Bad luck with car

The very day I bought my new car, paying cash for it, I parked it at the grocery store. A woman came out and let her car slam into the driver's side of my car. Yes, it scratched it, and I've had to look at that car ever since. I was so mad. Of course, she didn't mean it. She didn't know it was a brand new car. These things happen.

vroombaby

I think the grocery store is the worst place possible. Now anytime I visit if there are buggies around my car, after I park I get out and put them all back in the cart storage area. I would hate to think that they would go after my car again.