I guess they do come in threes....

FenderBender

This week I have seen 3 car accidents and all 3 were pretty major. The first was the one I posted about where the elderly couple ran the light. The second was on the same road a few days later and someone came flying through the intersection as an ambulance came through with lights and sirens blazing. The car hit the ambulance so hard that this is what happened. Then last night on the way home from dinner we saw them cleaning up a 3 car accident that looked pretty bad. There was a blazer with both airbags deployed and the entire front end smashed in and a car that looked the same. The third vehicle was already moved out of the road so we couldn't see it. What is with people these days?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Been working on a house this past few weeks. There is one intersection that I pass that once a week there seems to be an accident at. Sadly there is a school right on the corner of that intersection too.

Not sure what is up with people though. I think they are just getting too lazy when they drive.

FenderBender

I think you are right Jason. People are getting to be lazy and distracted when they drive. I think some people need to be reevaluated for driver's licenses that is for sure. The schools around here have the worst as far as traffic and bad drivers goes.

Hotrod25

Wow, crazy! I doubt the elderly couple was texting or on the phone but possibly one of the other accidents was caused by this. People need to slow down and pay attention.

FenderBender

Seriously there was another one just the other day on my way home from work! I have never seen this many accidents in such a short period of time. It almost has me thinking I should quit driving all together.

vroombaby

I remember years ago at a fire house where the line is set back from the light to allow the trucks to get out in case they get a call. Some guy in a Tahoe ended up blocking the area, I watched as the fire truck pushed into over the medium in order to get to a call. I was a few cars back and found it interesting after a 10 year spree of complaining about it, that finally I watched some jerk driver get what he deserved. I am sure the bill was bad too.

Marcus

I hate to see accidents like that because it makes me think of what could have happened had I been in that spot "x" minutes earlier. I agree that people seem to be getting lazy when they're behind the wheel. Plus, so many people still haven't learned to stay off the darn phone when they're driving.

Spokane

I've only seen one car accident as it happened, and it wasn't a very pretty sight. Three within a short time span like that seems like quite a bit. But you're right though, they do tend to come in three's.