Insurance

leadfoot

How much are ya'll paying for car insurance. We have no tickets and beater cars but it seems like we are paying too much and it just keeps going up.

MarieLynn

Have you shopped around lately? Once you have been with one company for a year or two it always pays to check other companies. You might be surprised at the different rates you can get.

vroombaby

We ended up switching from Progressive to State Farm in order to tie our vehicles and house together, it helped a great deal. Also with Progressive we did not like the idea of pushing so hard to install those gadgets in the car for "safe driving". We do not pay nearly as much as we did before, who are you with and what you are paying?

leadfoot

We're with Allstate at the present time. I was considering Progressive but after reading your post vroombaby, I think I will shop around. Thanks for the info.

FenderBender

I have been with State Farm for almost a decade and I have found their rates to be extremely competitive. Also, they have excellent customer service and I have never felt like a number to them.

codysalvick

If you think your auto insurance is way too much, it’s time you shopped around. Go online and look for online car insurance quotes, compare them and see which one works best for you. Find out about the different kinds of auto insurance discounts offered by the company (multi-car discount, bundling home and auto insurance etc) to see what your options of saving money are. Good luck!

Capricheea

The online estimates are not really estimates at all, I thought so too but I ended up having to spend a lot more. It's better to look around for more deals before settling with one company.