Is there a magnet in there?

FenderBender

After my morning I swear I must have some sort of high power magnet in my bumper. I was stopped in the road because the car in front of me was waiting to turn left when I heard squealing breaks behind me. Little did I know that shortly I would be feeling the car making the noise. I drive a Blazer which is pretty big in relation to a compact car (which is what hit me). He hit me pretty hard because I felt it. It did very little damage to my vehicle but his front end was trashed. It did give me a pretty sore body though. His question was "Why was everyone stopped?". Mine was "Why didn't you?".

Hotrod25

You must have a magnet in that thing. Man! I have only been rear ended once and it sucked! Sucks for the guy too because he ruined his car. What a dumb question for him. If he was paying attention he would have seen everyone was stopped.

Pete

If the idiot had been paying attention, his vehicle wouldn't have been drawn to your vehicle. ;) I agree with Hotrod, the question the guy asked was really stupid. By the way, about your sore body, have you been to the doctor, yet?

FenderBender

No, Pete, I haven't been to the doctor. I have had whiplash before and all they told me was to take Motrin and rest. I am sure it will pass in a few days, its just sore muscles.

I myself thought it was a pretty stupid question and I let him know how stupid it was. Seriously did it make it optional to stop because he didn't know why everyone was stopped?