Loaded up to the brim

FenderBender

My poor truck is loaded from front to back and top to bottom. We are headed out on a camping trip and we are taking the boat along too. It is going to be fun seeing how the old girl handles being so loaded up.

Hotrod25

Hope you have good shocks! Seriously be careful driving the truck, you don't want to wreck the boat. Have fun camping and boating. I wish I was going to.

Calvin

I thought you meant you'd bought a new vehicle that came with all the gadgets and upgrades. Seriously, have a grand time camping. Stay safe, and don't let your truck go down.

Rodney

Where are you going camping? I wish I was going. We usually camp a couple times every summer, but this year we haven't had the time. I'll have to make up for it next year!

vroombaby

Camping is a great escape, our next trip out will not be until next year because this year has been too jammed packed with everything else. I am hoping our next large vacation is some place nice without humidity too. Have a good trip!

Hotrod25

I love to camp too! Hope it is going well. Camping is always fun. The weather here in my neck of the woods is gorgeous so hopefully you are having awesome weather too.

FenderBender

We had decent weather and the truck handled the trip beautifully. We had an awesome trip, I just wish it could have been longer. Unfortunately, work and family obligations cut us short this week.