Maintenance cost

solution

How much do you spend on Maintenance of your car? Post it in yearly basis.
I just spend a maximum of 1000$ a year to maintain my car.

ford

I just spend around 300 to 500$ per year. Do u think 1000$ is pretty high. I usually wash and change oils and coolants on my own.

falconi

I have very low maintainance cost for my car but even with it my car performs well. i spend around 300$ a year.

young

I am maintaining 2 cars and so my maintenance cost is quite high and it comes around 2000$ for a year.

smith

I take care of my car very much and so my maintenance cost is 200$ per year. I think my cost is the lowest i guess.

RedHot

The only thing I pay for it parts. I change the fluids and my brother helps me to change everything else that needs fixing. I don't like to leave my Ford with anyone else. If my brother and I do it, at least I know how it's been fixed.

Fanbelt

I usually spend not more than $500 a year. I always take care of my car and get it serviced and tuned up regularly to avoid serious problems which need costly repairs.

Last edited:

Mustang37

I really have no idea how much I spend each year for the upkeep of my car. It depends on what goes wrong with it each year. Some years I need to buy new tires, come years I don't.

Weezer

I have found that if I keep all of the fluids changed and up to date, I don't really use that much money on upkeep. I change all of the filters and fluids myself, my son does brake shoes and rotors as needed and I have a place I get nearly new tires for $10 a piece. Gotta love the boonies!

Ottoman

The year I buy tires I guess I'd spend about 500 in maintenance. My sons do the oil work and brakes, if needed, and the plugs and things. My only cost is for parts.