Manners

MyMotor

A woman in a BMW parked too close to my car. Her passenger opened the door and smacked it into my car.

The woman got out, shouted at me! And then stormed off. I'm glad to say that there was no damage, but what a nerve!

KC23

That's really weird. Maybe she is just crazy ? Or maybe that's her distraction technique to avoid being yelled at. :heh:

Cars in general are getting so much bigger, it's time the parking spaces followed!

07Silverado

I used to have to parallel park my truck at my old apartment. It was an upscale place and one morning I awoke to a Lexus about 4" from my front bumper and then a BMW about 6" from my back bumper. I walked around my truck and checked out the spacing wondering what the heck these people were thinking. Lucky for me, I am pretty skilled and have good judgment as to where my vehicle is. It took me a good 10-15 back and forths, but I made it out of there clean.

MaximumSpeed

Nerve, indeed! I wonder what it was she thought *you* had done wrong? Seems like her passenger ought to be more careful. On the other hand, maybe she was just having a bad day.

ChevyColorado

Probably not the best manners...

i know it's probably not the best manners, but I used to keep little 4"x4" notes in my glove box with a ....mmm... "direct" message printed on it. When someone would park so close I could hardly get in my car I would put it under their windshield. I made me feel better and although the message was a bit rude, the picture of Mickey Mouse kept thing a little light hearted at the same time.