My car and my wifes car

breakpad

My wife and I love each other dearly. What is fun is that you can tell so much about us by looking at our cars side by side in the driveway. She likes class and I like it practical! Still keeping two cars going can be a chore! So here I am!

sharky

Hi there BreakPad. I bet that you have your hands full! Do you have any kids with cars? I have 2 driving children one of which bought his own car. So that gives me a third to deal with!

daddysmonkey

Nice to meet you! What kinds of cars do you both own? I have a modified Toyota Celica and my guy has a Toyota Tacoma with a railing put on it for work, so our driveway is pretty entertaining as well!

lauren

Between all types of relationships you can tell who loves their car more and each person is a little different. I still keep smelly stuff in-case we hit up a gym or something and need to keep the trunk from smelling like we ran something over.

breakpad

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. I drive an old Honda accord that still has plenty off life in it. She drives an Acura type L that is newer and looks almost as good as she does... but not quite!

lauren

Is anyone here aware of the oddest thing they may have learned about someone from their car? I found out very quick that my now spouse is an organized mess by how the truck is kept.

rolling

I got a friend in UK who told me that a car is like second to home. I thought he meant something like a second mortgage. When I got in his car one day I realized what he meant.