New or Slightly Used?

RoseRed

Do you prefer to buy your cars new, or do you get them slightly used? I generally buy mine new but it'd probably be smarter to buy a used low-mileage car instead, since the value drops so much once you drive a new car off the lot.

Opal

I can't tell you the last time I had a new car. Mainly because I can't stand a car payment. I much prefer to buy a used car with low mileage and pay for it outright.

vroombaby

We have never purchased any vehicle brand new, too much money ends up being wasted and I love a good deal. The closest was about 3-4 months old and it was a trade in from someone who ended up not wanting it.

Blitzer

Slightly used for me. At least I know they're broken in and what could have gone wrong with them probably already did. That, and they cost less.

Rodney

I don't bother with new cars because of how much they depreciate as soon as you buy them. I let someone else take the hit for that and then scoop it up when they need to get rid of it.

Vroom Vroom

I prefer new cars, but when we buy them we plan to keep them. My current vehicle was bought new and has 112,000 miles on it now.

dws123

I prefer new cars, but when we buy them we plan to keep them. My current vehicle was bought new and has 112,000 miles on it now.
I also prefer new car, but when i purchase that i always go to the automotive upholstery and decorate it. I first install upholstery and then try to use it...
:high5: