Not sure what I want

chillen

I want to do something with my car, but I have no idea really. I need to keep it mostly stock looking (I am a parent after all, do not want to get funny looks at school or something). What are some good ideas for what I need. I can not think of anything that is not over the top. :(

Weezer

Who cares what other people think. This is your car and you have to be comfortable with what it looks like. Trick it out like you want and don't worry what everyone else thinks about it.

chillen

True, but I am not going to be running around doing parenting errands with a big ole spoiler on the back either. I think I just want to get into the fun times again since I have already hit the 3-0 mark.

Alex

Maybe just a low-rise rear spoiler or something neat like that. Maybe some subtle graphics down the side... Or just a chrome exhaust pipe!

chillen

A chrome exhaust pipe would be interesting to say the least, not sure what type of reaction I would get at the PTA meetings but it would be fun to find out. I know I need to get the windows tinted, seems the older I get the worse my eyes are.