Parking crooked?

smash

Oh my! I saw so many people parking diagonal this weekend! They were taking 2 spots! It is crazy. I think that it is very rude! It is hard enough to find spots at malls - people should be more courteous!

Hotrod25

Wow, people are rude! I've seen really nice new trucks park like this but it's usually in the back of a parking lot. People should not be so rude and take 2 spots when it's busy!

FenderBender

It happens around here all the time and it irritates the crap out of me. Like you said, it is hard enough to find a parking spot without someone taking up 2 and sometimes even 3 spots.

vroombaby

It happens a great deal in our area as well, once I caught a guy taking up three spots in an over-sized truck, not a company truck either. I really wish mall outlets still had patrols going around handing out tickets.

Naptime

I think that is so rude. We do have mall security but I am not sure if they actually issue parking tickets or not. If not, I think they should.

Wildman

I thought that city police could give tickets as well. I know ours patrol parking lots looking for people who are parking in handicapped parking spaces without a permit. They have really been cracking down on things like that in our town.

Skippy

Wow, we don't have anyone that really patrols the parking lots giving tickets. The police in my area have far more pressing things to deal with and parking tickets are the furthest things from their minds.

Vroom Vroom

We see a lot of double parking like that when we go to the mall. We have also been seeing a lot of people using the handicap spots. I always wonder what kind of bad karma the person picks up when they do that.

Flipit

This is one of my pet peeves, too. I have been known to leave nasty notes on the windshields of cars that take up two spots. I know parking spaces are small, but all it takes is a few extra minutes to get the right angle.

RoseRed

I hate when people do that. If I am parking and don't have room to straighten out on the first go, I will back up and straighten out so I am only taking one spot. It's common courtesy.