Planted flowers

Hotrod25

My daughter and I went to an Amish green house today and bought a ton of flowers. We also bought most of our garden plants (vegetables). We just finished planting all of our flower boxes and pots. The only thing left is the perennials. I will plant them tomorrow. I hope we don't have any more frost filled nights.

harleydoll

Flowers are beautiful to have around; I'm glad you were able to get so many! It seems like most of the frost should be over. Hopefully you'll see some blooming soon!

UGoGirl

I spent part of my day today buying flowers. They always say to wait until Mother's Day here in the mountains where I live. I will be on the deck planting pots tomorrow.

FenderBender

I bought my flowers for our patio flower pots and got them planted Sunday. We should be past the frost, they usually say mid-May is safe for plants. I also got all my fruits and veggies in the ground yesterday.

Hotrod25

Just checked the weather forecast and it will be in the 50s for the next 10 nights. We should be okay. The flowers are already gorgeous! We bought plants not seeds. I love spring.

vroombaby

We are going with the large tall trees and crazy plants route instead. Right now we have two Japanese maples in the back yard and plan to add more. A friend told us about a place that sells them for about 20/each, comparing that to places that want 250/each its a no brainier.

Last edited: