Putting in garage shelves

Calvin

I've been noticing the shelving and cabinets in the Big Brother storage room. Is this the kind of shelving they use in garages these days? If so, I really like that the room looks like a room, and all the shelves are adjustable.

vroombaby

I would if they could be used in a carport, we have one side that is going to be closed off and against the fence line. How much do they typically cost?

bobc

I love those shelves too. I would put them in my garage for sure. They do look adjustable and that is a plus. You don't know how many times I wish I could lower and raise the shelves that are in my garage.

MarieLynn

Well I haven't seen Big Brother so not sure what type of shelves you're talking about. We do have one wall of adjustable shelves in our garage that I really like. Helps keep everything organized.

sweetlhs

My neighbor just finished closing in his garage to make a family room. It already had those fancy shelves in it so there wasn't much work to do. It sure turned out great. He even put a pot bellied wood stove in one corner. Nice!