Races

RoadWarrior

Do you enjoy going to the car races? There's a little drag strip not far from me, and every now and then, my nephew and I will go. I'm not big on drag races, as I like stock car racing better, but it beats doing nothing on a Saturday night.

Chevy_Lover

I am not really a fan any more, but when I was young, I did. My uncle used to drag race. It was exciting because someone I knew was racing, but as I grew and he stopped racing, I lost interest.

vroombaby

I really do not enjoy it but a cousin of mine is a huge fan. He takes up all types of random new hobbies and this is his latest. He had horrible seats at the last race though, he sent us a pic from the stands and it was full on nose bleed section.

Brent

I don't really get into watching drag races, let alone participating in them. Though, when I was younger I watched drag races every once in a while, just to accompany my then girlfriend.

silverfox

Yes! I enjoy them very much. My friends and I go to the fairgrounds to watch them every now and then. I think most people go hoping to see them wreck.The loud engines and high speeds are exciting!

Lamboguy

I like Nascar and I've been to one event a long time ago. I use to watch the exotic car races often when I was younger. I've always dreamed of going to one of those and seeing a beautiful Ferrari and Lamborghini in live action with all the sounds.

Devoted2Dodge

We have a drag strip nearby too. My husband and I like to watch the people race on Saturday nights. I prefer going to the bigger car shows and races that happen occasionally. The bigger shows/races tend to have a more mature crowd and everyone is friendlier.

Hotrod25

Nope... I'm not into races. My hubby and son go to some dirt track races but for me it's too dirty and quite honestly boring. They just go round and round the track until someone wins.

MotorX

I'm not into racing, but my mom loves NASCAR! She really wants to be a driver, but since she's a "senior citizen," it's unlikely she will ever get the chance.

Skippy

I think the races are ok, but I unless something exciting happens, I get bored after a couple laps. I can't watch NASCAR at all because it puts me to sleep.

MaximumSpeed

Races are not really my thing. They seem to be kind of pointless, to me. Driving around in circles for half an hour, or whatever - just not my speed (no pun intended).