Rain and more rain

Born2Ride

Is anyone else getting a lot of rain today? We are getting some bands off of Isaac. It rains for a while and stops, then it rains again and stops. Strange weather day.

RoseRed

We had more of that on Monday. Yesterday I got to see the sun for the first time in days, although it began raining in late afternoon and the sun was gone again until this morning.

FenderBender

We were supposed to get rain all day on Monday, but it ended up being bright, sunny and hot instead. We have not gotten any rain so far this week and I am okay with that!

Hotrod25

Nope, we were supposed to get some rain this week but I believe we have only picked up four tenths of an inch. We need rain though and I would rather it rained during the week than on the weekend.

Born2Ride

We are still having rain! It comes and goes. At the moment it is not raining, but it is quite cloudy. They said on the news that it is the remaining feeder bands from Isaac.

Calvin

I'm hoping Isaac and its rains won't reach us. We're heading toward the North Carolina beaches, where the weather should be relatively nice. There may be scattered showers, but it looks pretty good right now.