Rain-X for Ice

Paul

Rain-X is a great way to repel water on the windshield when it's raining. It works on headlights too. I haven't found anything that will keep frost from forming on the windshield. Have you?

Hotrod25

Nope, I don't think there is a product for frost or ice. If you park your car in the garage at night you should take care of the frost issue. I want a car starter for this problem. Start the car from the house and your windows will defrost without you scraping them.

Opal

I like that idea Hotrod25! Someone should invent that. They would make a fortune. Like Paul, I don't have a garage so I'm stuck with scraping or waiting until the defroster works. :eek:hwell:

vroombaby

A very good defroster might do the try. I know this morning when I headed out it was crazy, everything was frosted over and you know we have not had one snowflake this year. I hope the summer is warm, I miss good weather!

Taylor

I didn't know about Rain-X. I will be on the road once a week from now until the early spring. I may just look into this. I used to pour Coke on the windshield to help with some of the build-up. I can't say it helps all that much.