Replacing Windshield Wipers

RoseRed

My Miata's windshield wipers are in sad shape, so I need to replace them this weekend. How often do you replace wipers? Is it on a schedule or just when they stop working well?

Born2Ride

There probably is a schedule for when you should change them, but I usually just change them whenever they stop working. This usually occurs when it it pouring down rain.

FenderBender

I need to replace my passenger side because it ripped recently, I just keep forgetting, that is until it rains and it is flopping all over. I don't change them on a schedule, just whenever I need to.

Calvin

I replace mine every time they begin to flop just a little. I probably keep them too long. Changing them is really easy. Even my wife can do it.

RoseRed

Yes, changing them is really easy; I just never think about it until it's raining and I can't see. I guess I'm not the only one.

dws123

Wipers are usually replaced when it stops working otherwise it is not wise idea to change them and spend money.

---------------------

Capricheea

heckmpo and

I replaced mine not to long ago because they were really old and stopped doing their job as they're supposed to. It's the first time I change them, now I'll wait and see how long they last.